top of page
NO FEAR MOTOR SPORTS HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1997, AND OFFERS A THOROUGH, COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION. WE PROVIDE BOTH IN PERSON AND DESK TOP APPRAISALS. CALL US AT 847 456 7726 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
CLASSIC, ANTIQUE, EXOTIC, AND SPORTS CARS.
Appraisals, pre-buy inspections, desk top appraisals, bonded title appraisals.
Any year, make and model. Appraisals are offered as both in person or desk top method. Desk top appraisals are those in which the client supplies all photos, facts, and information. The appraisal is completed without an in person inspection.
RACE CARS, MODIFIED CARS, STREET RODS, PRO TOURING, AND RESTO MODS.
No Fear Motor Sports specializes in evaluations of all types of highly modified vehicles. The majority of my personal collection over the years has consisted of this type of vehicle.
These appraisals are more extensive than a standard classic car appraisal. In these cases, a cost approach method to determine replacement value is the proper procedure. In this appraisal, the cost of the upgrades, modifications, aftermarket and OEM parts, and restoration labor are added to the original purchase price of the donor vehicle, to determine total investment in the vehicle. The total is then depreciated by age of restoration. The build cost of the vehicle is ALWAYS protected. We offer the most detailed cost approach appraisal available.
Since there are very few comps with "one of a kind" vehicles, the true dollar investment defines the determination of value.
BONDED TITLE APPRAISALS.
In the state of Illinois, you must have a clear title in your name to verify ownership. If you purchased a vehicle with no title, or bought a vehicle and lost the title documentation, you must obtain a Bonded Title to license, title, or sell the vehicle. This process can be one of the most time consuming and frustrating experiences for a vehicle owner. One of the most common problems in this process is rejection of the application due to incorrect or missing information, or undervalued appraisal. Yes, they have all the price guides, a value data base, and a division of law enforcement that can request an in person inspection of the vehicle. We will walk you through this process from beginning to end. We guarantee the lowest LEGAL appraised value. We supply the completed Illinois bonded title appraisal forms, copies of all certifications and qualifications, and complete procedural instructions. You will receive scanned copies of the documents via email. In addition, original documents will be mailed to you via Priority Mail with a tracking number.
There are six types of appraisal categories:
1) In person appraisal at our location. Client drives or transports their vehicle to our location.
2) In person appraisal at client location. Appraiser travels to the location of the client's vehicle. Fees will vary based on distance, travel time, etc.
3) Desk top appraisals are completed without in person inspections. These are usually more time consuming, as they involve more research and correspondence with the client. The client furnishes all information to the appraiser. This includes photos, VIN number, codes and casting numbers, options, upgrades, condition, etc. The appraiser reviews the original information, then remains in contact with the client until all needed information is gathered. The appraisal is then formulated.
4) Bonded title appraisals. State of Illinois. We provide an appraisal on the Secretary of State Affirmation Of Appraisal documents, as well as guiding you through the process.
5) Modified, cost approach vehicle appraisals. This includes the high line Resto Mods, Pro Touring, and Pro Streets. Cost approach appraisals are several pages in length.
6) Pre Buy Inspections. We provide inspections for clients considering a vehicle purchase. This is a thorough, multi page document, and also includes a large file of photos. Call for additional details and information.
All appraisals and inspections are submitted to the client in concise, multi-page, color, computer generated format.
NOTE: When payment for a vehicle inspection is received, work begins immediately. This includes research on the vehicle, scheduling, contact with seller, formatting of the report pages, taking extensive pre inspection notes, etc. Therefore, if inspection is cancelled due to circumstances beyond my control as the inspector, such as "buyer's remorse" or seller not honoring the "hold for inspection" agreement with dealer, refunds are not issued. In lieu of a refund, a credit will be issued for a future inspection.
THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU WILL EVER MAKE IN YOUR CLASSIC VEHICLE IS THE COST OF AN APPRAISAL.
bottom of page