AT NO FEAR MOTOR SPORTS, WE DETERMINE VALUES ON BASICALLY ANYTHING WITH AN ENGINE OR WHEELS. WE SUBCONTRACT TO THE TOTAL LOSS DIVISIONS OF MANY OF THE MAJOR INSURANCE COMPANIES. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 1997, AND OFFER A THOROUGH, COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION. WE PROVIDE BOTH IN PERSON AND DESK TOP APPRAISALS. CALL US AT 847 456 7726 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
CLASSIC, ANTIQUE, EXOTIC, AND SPORTS CARS.
Appraisals, pre-buy inspections, insurance claims, estate settlement, total loss, consignment sales, and auction representation. Fees vary according to type of evaluation or representation.
Any year, make and model. Appraisals are offered as both in person or desk top methods. In person appraisals begin at $275. Desk top appraisals are those in which the client supplies all photos, facts, and information. The appraisal is completed without an in person inspection. Desk top appraisals begin at $300. Pre Buy Inspections begin at $425. Court and arbitration hearing appearances available. Fees will be determined according to circumstances.
PASSENGER CARS, TRUCKS, SUV, AND CROSS OVER VEHICLES.
You may believe you never require an appraisal on a regular, daily driven vehicle. This is not true. Damage may occur to your vehicle, caused by accident, fire, or act of nature. Many times the insurance company claim value will not agree with your damage assessment. In this situation, a third party appraiser is needed to assist in protecting the client investment. Also, in case of theft, there is no vehicle to examine. It is the duty of the appraiser to ensure the client receives maximum reimbursement for their vehicle. Fees will vary, depending on travel time, location of vehicle, etc. Court and arbitration hearing appearances available.
RACE CARS, MODIFIED CARS, STREET RODS, PRO TOURING, AND RESTO MODS.
No Fear Motor Sports specializes in evaluations of all types of highly modified vehicles. The majority of my personal collection over the years has consisted of this type of vehicle.
These appraisals are more extensive than a standard classic car appraisal. In these cases, a cost approach method is the proper procedure. In this appraisal, the cost of the upgrades, modifications, aftermarket and OEM parts, and restoration labor are added to the original purchase price of the donor vehicle, to determine total investment in the vehicle. The total is then depreciated by age of restoration. The build cost of the vehicle is ALWAYS protected. We offer the most detailed cost approach appraisal available.
Since there are very few comps with "one of a kind" vehicles, the true dollar investment defines the determination of value. Modified vehicle appraisals begin at $325. Court and arbitration hearing appearances available.
MOTORCYCLES, ATV, ALL TERRAIN, AND SPECIALTY VEHICLES.
Evaluation of any two, three, four, or multiple wheeled specialty vehicles. We offer insurance appraisals, documenting value of an expensive toy. We also offer evaluations in the event of damage to your vehicle, either by accident, fire, theft, or total loss. In person appraisals begin at $275. Desk top evaluations begin at $300. Damage assessments vary, depending on travel time, location of vehicle, etc.
BOATS, RECREATIONAL VEHICLES, CAMPERS, AND TRAILERS.
Appraisals, inspections, or insurance damage claims on any type of water craft, A,B, or C class motor home, travel trailer, or camper. Also, any open or enclosed trailer. In person appraisals begin at $275. Desk top appraisals begin at $300. Damage assessments vary, depending on travel time, location of vehicle, etc.
There are five types of appraisals:
1) In person appraisal at our location. Client drives or transports their vehicle to our location. In person appraisals begin at $275.
2) In person appraisal at client location. Appraiser travels to the location of the client's vehicle. Fees will vary based on distance, travel time, etc.
3) Desk top appraisals are completed without in person inspections. These are usually more time consuming, as they involve more research and correspondence with the client. The client furnishes all information to the appraiser. This includes photos, VIN number, codes and casting numbers, options, upgrades, condition, etc. The appraiser reviews the original information, then remains in contact with the client until all needed information is gathered. The appraisal is then formulated. Desk top appraisals begin at $300.
4) Modified, cost approach vehicle appraisals. This includes the high line Resto Mods, Pro Touring, and Pro Streets. Cost approach appraisals are several pages in length. Prices begin at $325.
5) Pre Buy Inspections. We provide inspections for clients considering a vehicle purchase. This is a thorough, multi page document, and also includes a large file of photos. Prices begin at $425. Call for additional details and information.
All appraisals and inspections are submitted to the client in concise, multi-page, color, computer generated format.
NOTE: When payment is received, work begins immediately. This includes research on the vehicle, scheduling, contact with seller, formatting of the report pages, taking extensive pre inspection notes, etc. Therefore, if inspection is cancelled due to circumstances beyond my control as the inspector, refunds are not issued. In lieu of a refund, a credit will be issued for a future inspection.
THE BEST INVESTMENT YOU WILL EVER MAKE IN YOUR CLASSIC VEHICLE IS THE COST OF AN APPRAISAL.